View in Japanese
Screen for print
From the standpoint of protecting consumers using corporate services and other public benefits, many aspects of corporate activities are governed by various legal regulations.
City-Yuwa Partners offers services and advice to clients in the capacity of legal professionals in terms of administrative regulations, namely regulations from business laws governing corporate activities in various sectors. Our services are not limited to giving advice on regulatory texts and formalities, but City-Yuwa also conducts negotiations on behalf of clients with competent authorities.
- October 1, 2010 - Noriyuki Katayama has contributed to the Japan Chapter of "International Securities Law Handbook, Third Edition", published by Wolters Kluwer Law & Business. This book, edited by World Law Group of which we are member, outlines the legal system of securities trading not only in the United States of America and Europe but also in 35 countries, including China, Singapore, Hong Kong, Australia, India and Brazil.
- August 10, 2009 - Yusuke Asou authored an article "The Meaning and Role of Clearing Agencies in Financial and Capital Markets", which appeared on NBL No.910 on August 1, 2009, published by Shoji-Homu.
- Corporate and Commercial
- Finance, Securities and Insurance
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Real Estate
- Bankruptcy and Restructuring
- Intellectual Property and Information Technology
- Labor and Employment
- Antitrust and Competition