View in Japanese
Screen for print
City-Yuwa Partners has dealt with numerous corporate transactions and other cases involving environmental law. City-Yuwa provides legal services in a wide range of environmental cases, including, among others, advice and drafting of opinion letter on legal problems relating to soil contamination and real estate transaction, legal advice on the Waste Management and Public Cleansing Act, handling of lawsuit on air pollution relating to automobile exhaust gas, legal advice on administrative regulation on automobile exhaust gas, legal advice on environmental assessment regulations and recycling, and drafting of contracts relating to the use of alternative energy and issuance of tradable green certificate (TGC).
- June 6, 2009 - Aya Yasui made a key-note report on the status quo and the challenges of the Report on Environment at the Symposium on Environment held by Tokyo Bar Association.
- Corporate and Commercial
- Finance, Securities and Insurance
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Real Estate
- Bankruptcy and Restructuring
- Intellectual Property and Information Technology
- Labor and Employment
- Antitrust and Competition