View in Japanese
Screen for print
By forming the most appropriate team consisting of lawyers specializing in different practice areas, City-Yuwa Partners represents clients in a complex and large-scale commercial litigation cases involving various types of legal issues including corporate law, securities, mergers and acquisitions and maritime law.
- March 15, 2009 - Shinya Okauchi, Maria Wachi and Yusuke Asou contributed to "Analysis and Development of the Case Law on the Production of Documents, et al.", which appeared on the extra edition No. 1311 of Judgements on Financial and Commercial Court Cases (Kinyu Shoji Hanrei), published by Economic Legal Research Institute.
- Corporate and Commercial
- Finance, Securities and Insurance
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Real Estate
- Bankruptcy and Restructuring
- Intellectual Property and Information Technology
- Labor and Employment
- Antitrust and Competition