View in Japanese
Screen for print
City-Yuwa will take safety measures that are appropriate and necessary to prevent disclosure, loss, impairment of, or improper access to, personal information obtained by City-Yuwa. City-Yuwa will not disclose such personal information to a third party, except for any of the following events:
- a client or other person who provided personal information agrees to the disclosure;
- the disclosure is required by applicable laws or regulations; and
- the disclosure is required by the national government or local government, among others, under laws and regulations.
City-Yuwa will use personal information only for the following purposes:
- information management, delivery of documents or communication, for or in relation to legal advice, performance of legal matters, etc.;
- sending notices, including press releases, seminars, articles, holiday cards, and
- providing information, including newsletters, or the like.
In the event City-Yuwa acquires any personal information through the receipt of electronic data inputted on the Website or application form transmitted in accordance with a procedure referenced on the Website in connection with the sending or transmission of information, including a newsletters, enrollment in a seminar or scheduling an appointment, City-Yuwa will not send cookies (i.e., encrypted text files). Please note that the disclosure of personal information is not required but the non-disclosure may limit the availability of certain services otherwise accessible on the Website.
If a client or person requests for the disclosure of, amendment to, suspension of the use of, or prohibiting disclosure to a third party of, its personal information, please send all requests together with relevant information to email@example.com.