View in Japanese
Screen for print
Financial transactions are indispensable in corporate financing and fund management. As seen in derivatives, the financial transactions in Japan are becoming more complex due to the development of financial technology. In many cases involving financial transactions, the relationship between the rights and obligations of financial service providers responsible for structuring and sale of financial products and the rights and obligations of customers who invest in those financial products is important. To resolve any dispute over such rights and obligations, lawyers are required to have expertise in complicated financial transaction in order to give legal advices.
City-Yuwa Partners has expertise in financial transactions and in dispute resolution procedures including litigation (civil and penal actions), arbitration and financial ADR (including the previous mediation process of Japanese Bankers Association and Japan Securities Dealers Association), and its experienced lawyers provide quality services in these practice areas, including representation of clients in litigation, arbitration, financial ADR and other procedures.
- December 4, 2009 - Noriyuki Katayama's comments appeared on the article of Bloomberg News of December 4, 2009 titled "Tokyo Stock Exchange Ordered to Pay JPY 10.7 Billion in the Mizuho Securities' Law Suit on Wrongly Made Share's Transaction's Order (Update 2)".
- Corporate and Commercial
- Finance, Securities and Insurance
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Real Estate
- Bankruptcy and Restructuring
- Intellectual Property and Information Technology
- Labor and Employment
- Antitrust and Competition