View in Japanese
Screen for print
City-Yuwa Partners assists international and domestic clients in various areas of business law. Our lawyers who are proficient in foreign languages and talented in various practice areas of Japanese business law can provide full legal support to clients. The broad and various international backgrounds of our lawyers allow us to advise clients by paying attention not only to the law but also to the unique legal practice in Japan.
City-Yuwa has established and maintained good relationships with leading law firms in many of the major jurisdictions around the globe. For transactions involving several legal jurisdictions, City-Yuwa works closely with the selected firms in a swift and expeditious manner to meet the needs of clients.
- August 2, 2010 - Mikio Tanaka authored an article on Japanese Law in "Handbuch des Vertriebsrechts", describing the distribution system law throughout all major countries, published by Verlag C.H.Beck, which is Germany's leading publisher specializing in Law.
- May 11, 2009 - Mikio Tanaka authored an article "Distribution Law in Europe" which appeared on May 11 issue of Nikkei Business published by Nikkei BP, as well as "Shape of Justice-Austria" on the back cover of May 2009 issue of "Freedom and Liberty", the monthly magazine published by Japan Federation of Bar Associations.
- Corporate and Commercial
- Finance, Securities and Insurance
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Real Estate
- Bankruptcy and Restructuring
- Intellectual Property and Information Technology
- Labor and Employment
- Antitrust and Competition